Social Media

Monday, January 5, 2015

WW3: Day 2

Is today seriously only Day 2 of the What's Your Wall? challenge??????  The correct answer is yes, yes it is.  Anyway, today we took on our runs, despite me having to go back to work (boo!).

Hubbs was lazy today and doesn't have to go back to work until tomorrow.  Just kidding!  Of course he wasn't lazy.  He still ran 15 miles.... so totally not lazy.  He got to do his run this morning and enjoy the cool, brisk day.  As he was enjoying the morning, he was hoping that his knee would not continue (!) to bother him, because it had started to ache just a little yesterday, along with his back.  He claims that it's old age....  But today, he began his run wearing his knee brace to ward off any lingering pains, but he ended up taking it off after the first 3 miles and didn't look back.  He ended up having a successful, although tough, second day.

I, on the other hand, had to wait until the afternoon to run after work, and it actually started getting dark on me by the end, as you can see in my picture... but I still got in my 6.2.  Since he still had some energy after his morning run, he rode alongside me for my run.  AwWwWwWw ToTes AdOrBs!!!!
Mr.: 15 miles, 1:52:53
Mrs.: 6.21 miles, 1:09:59  



2 days down, 5 to go!  And unfortunately it's looking a little extra chilly Wednesday and Thursday.... Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment