Social Media

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Starting the year off on the right foot, then the left, then the right, left, right, etc....

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Mr. Marathon and I decided to start our new year off right, thanks to my dad.  My dad told me about his new year tradition of a New Year's run and we thought that was a wonderful idea, especially since we have been slacking on the running lately.  And by we, I really mean Mr. Marathon.  Okay, so me too.  Whatever.  Anyway, we woke up and hit the trail at 10 AM yesterday and took off before the rain started.  We ended up doing four miles, which was more than I anticipated doing, but it was fun and a great way to start off our new year.  So, here we are, looking hard-core but still adorably stylish after our run.

Also, FYI: my total mileage for the month of December was 26.264 miles.  For January, I don't have a total mileage goal set like last month, but I would like to do another long run (hopefully at least 13 miles) to prepare me for my half-marathon that is only 50 days away!  So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment