Social Media

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Jingle Bell 5K

So, I decided that I wanted to do the 5K that is this weekend.  Kinda last minute, I know.  But anyway, this race benefits the Arthritis Foundation.  I have never run a race for a charity like this, but it's really cool how the fundraising page works!  I have never gotten to raise funds for a race before.... How it works is I have my own little profile, and anybody can just click GIVE NOW and make a donation.  Simple!  Also, you can leave little comments on my personal page through Facebook!  Totally awesome.  So anyway, if you would like to stop by my profile, HERE is the link!

So please please please check it out, and leave a comment for me while you're at it!  Maybe give a little if you're feeling generous. ;)

Until next time,
Mrs. Marathon

No comments:

Post a Comment