Social Media

Monday, January 14, 2013

INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!!

Mr. Marathon and I went totally INSANE last week. We successfully completed Week 1 of our Insanity workout.  For the first full week of the year, we decided to kick it up a notch and run AND do our daily Insanity workouts.  We have kept up pretty well with everything, but that was only the first week.  Let's see if we can keep that up for the whole 60 days...  So anyway, for the month of January here are our mileage totals thus far:

Mr. Marathon: 28.9
Mrs. Marathon: 17.6


Today we began Week 2 of Insanity.  We hope to see improvements soon!  On Day 1 we took the "fit test" to see where we were starting.  During the course of the program, the fit test is scheduled to track progress.  We will take the fit test again next week so we'll see if our INSANE work is paying off yet.

And by the way, I have received my Princess Jasmine aqua sports bra and gold shorts for the Disney Princess Half Marathon (38 days!!).  Now I have all the pieces!  I just have to make my tutu and headband and I'll be juuuuust about ready!  I just have to conquer a 13-miler.... DUM DUM DUMM.  Mr. Marathon has to get his Aladdin costume together, too.  And buy me a pet monkey.  And a magic carpet.  And a genie that comes from a magic lamp.  He'd better get busy.... slacker!

No comments:

Post a Comment